Resources, Forms, & Policies
- Discount Policy - Please ask us for your Faculty and Staff discount! We offer a discount to Arkansas Tech Faculty and Staff who present a valid Tech ID at the time of purchase. Current Faculty and Staff with an ID card will receive 15% off textbook sales and rentals and supplies. There will be a 20% discount on clothing and gifts. There are no discounts on food and drink. These discounts cannot be combined with any other offers. With any promotions, the highest discount will be applied.
- Departmental Order Form - Departmental orders are for those who wish to purchase items such as office supplies and charge those to the budget. A completed and signed (by the purchasing agent as well as the department head) Departmental Order Form must be delivered to the bookstore in order to receive any items.
- Agency Order Form - Agency orders are for those who charge to an account and cut us a check afterwards. If you would like to set up an Agency account at the bookstore, please e-mail us your organization's name and fund number. A completed and signed form must be delivered to the bookstore in order to receive any items.
- Donation Pre-Approval Form - If you are interested in receiving a donation from the bookstore, please fill out this form. All donation requests must receive pre-approval from both the VP and the Controller's Office. For donations exceeding $50 or requests for gift cards, there will be paperwork for the requesting entity to fill out as well. Donation Pre-Approval Forms must be received at least seven business days prior to the event in question.
- Book Adoption Form - Please use this form to submit your course materials request to us. If you have any questions or want to use a product that doesn't have an ISBN, please give us a call at or e-mail us at email@example.com
- Books In Print - A comprehensive listing of books that are currently in print.
- Publishers Directory/Desk Copy Contact Info - Needing to contact a publisher? Find out how here. Most publishers will send an instructor a complimentary desk copy of a book they have adopted for a course that the bookstore is ordering to sale to students. Publishers typically do not allow bookstores to order desk copies; the instructor or the department's administrative specialist needs to contact the publisher to request a desk copy.
- Late Textbook Adoption Cover Memo - If your adoption is turned in or changed past the due date one of these forms will need to accompany your late adoption form.
- If you have any questions about policies or forms, please let us know. All forms can be scanned and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, sent via inter-campus mail, or dropped by the store during business hours. We are here to help!